Fort Lauderdale Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist in Fort Lauderdale
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Management
22 Years of experience
We were very happy with the services received from My Psychiatrist Florida. Dr. Phillips has been an amazing help. If you are looking for Psychiatrist services in Fort Lauderdale contact us today.
My Psychiatrist Florida offers psychiatrist services throughout Broward county including Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding area.
My Psychiatrist Florida tests for diagnosing chronic pain conditions. We then prescribe and mange medications.
Our physiatrists provide their patients with non-surgical interventions for the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
Browse our Happy and Satisfied Customer Testimonials.
What is ADHD?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurodevelopmental condition that shows behavioral changes. It majorly includes inattentiveness, impulsivity, and hyperactivity. It affects the cognitive functions in the brain and the nervous system, which leads to impairment in growth, lack of concentration, and even memory loss.
ADHD is a common illness seen in adults and children. There are certain noticeable factors that you can observe that call for immediate medication for ADHD and anxiety. Read on!
- Struggling with focusing and organizing tasks.
- Feeling constant restlessness and helplessness.
- Low self-confidence and energy.
- Excessive talking, anxiety, irritability, and many more.
The signs mentioned above are a few symptoms that interfere with a person’s daily activities and cause signal depression. However, with our ADHD online psychiatrist, you can get exclusive treatments to make this disorder manageable in the long term.
Important Factors Related to the Causes of ADHD
Parents must worry about the treatment for ADHD and anxiety. So, let’s look at some significant reasons that can cause this disorder:
- Brain injuries
- extended exposure to lead, tobacco, and alcohol.
Dr. Pittack provides professional help to their patients by taking action on innovative and advanced medication, significantly increasing mental health awareness.
Exclusive ADHD Treatments Provided byMypsychiatristFlorida.com
Undoubtedly, our online ADHD psychiatrist compassionately provides an excellent treatment procedure for patients with a combination of advanced techniques and medicines.
- The treatment procedure includes analysis and understanding of the patient to study the case history and compare the current symptoms with traumas and mental challenges from the past.
- This psychiatric evaluation helps us gather information and data regarding the type of diagnosis that will be apt for that specific patient.
- Our ADHD treatments include non-stimulant and stimulant medications along with behavioral therapy sessions, lifestyle changes, and psychological interventions for getting optimum results.
- Our online psychiatrist for ADHD prescribes non-stimulant medications.
Get an Appointment with the Best Online Psychiatrist in Florida at MypsychiatristFlorida.com
Why are we the best psychiatrist online ADHD? Here are the reasons:
- We provide the most accessible, convenient, and advanced techniques and medication procedures.
- We are available 24/7 online through WhatsApp and FaceTime for any emergency or recommendations of medications.
- Our instant sign-ups for appointments cost $399 only. An addition of $199 is required for refilling and changing medications.
We do not accept insurance, but people can quickly get in touch with us by calling at 305-975-2483. You just have to leave a text message after the payment, and there you go, your appointment is all set!
The ADHD patient’s health is the top priority when it comes to Psychiatry. We know how difficult it is to deal with mental health issues, and we strive to do our best to help them lead a normal life. Connect with us today!
“What is Depression”
According to the statistical reports, one out of five Americans suffer from mental health issues, and one out of twenty-five Americans suffer from chronic mental health illnesses like severe depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and many more. These numbers are of great concern. But still, why do people not talk about it upfront?
To get the best depression treatment in Miami, you cannot miss out on the fantastic facilities and services that MypsychiatristFlorida.com provides to its patients.
How Does Depression Affect Overall Health?
Depression portrays different symptoms in every individual’s body. It changes the way your body and brain functions typically and shows several noticeable changes, including:
- Messed up sleep cycle.
- Lack of energy to concentrate.
- Lack of interest to do any activity.
- Lack of appetite.
- Feeling of hopelessness.
- Suicidal thoughts and a few more.
These are some symptoms you observe when you are in depression. If five or more of these symptoms are there for a prolonged time, it’s a sign of signal depression. However, depression is curable through the best depression treatment Miami FL at MypsychiatristFlorida.com
You might wonder, what is the origin of this mental illness? Well, there can be several causes of depression, such as:
- Any extreme traumatic experience at an early age.
- It can be a result of genetic illness.
- Influence of a relationship, financial or marital issues.
- Excessive consumption of drugs or alcohol causes depressive episodes for people.
How Can You Deal with Depression?
From youngsters to adults, anybody can suffer from depression or mild depressive symptoms. Age is a mere factor here. It is entirely normal to address such illness as soon as possible and get depression treatment to improve your mental and overall health. Here are some ways our psychiatrist at MypsychiatristFlorida.com follows to help his patients cope with depression. Let’s have a look!
- Counseling: Depression can be highly devastating, so its needs to be handled very carefully. We provide patient-centered counseling after understanding and analyzing their current symptoms to improve their mental healthcare.
- Medication: Common medications that we use to treat depression or depressive symptoms include Lexapro (escitalopram), Zoloft (Sertraline), Prozac (fluoxetine), Paxil (paroxetine), Effexor (venlafaxine), and many others.
- Therapy: Our therapy bridges the gap between your current situation and where you want to be in the future. These are interactive sessions including cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy and a few more to increase the sense of well-being in an individual.
At MypsychiatristFlorida.com Dr. William Pittack conducts a psychiatric evaluation to study the medical history of the patient’s difficulties and stressors. We also provide a follow-up med management session after the assessment, along with psychological interventions.
Why ChooseMypsychiatristFlorida.comfor Depression Treatment?
Our psychiatry claims to provide the best depression treatment Miami FL, and here are some exclusive features about our psychiatrist, Dr. Pittack and the treatment services provided by him:
- We are open 24/7 to cater to our patient’s needs according to their convenience.
- Our doctor uses medically advanced techniques and procedures.
- We allow instant appointment booking without any delay, only at $399.
- We prescribe medication through WhatsApp and FaceTime app.
Call us at 305-975-2483, and leave a text after the payment. You can use Venmo, Google Pay, Apple Pay, or CashApp to pay the amount and get yourself an appointment right away. Connect with us today if you want to get rid of depression and lead a happy life!